Asia/América Latina publishes book reviews related to Aisa and Latin America. Asia América Latina accepts:
- Non fiction books that focus on Asia-Latin America on Humanities or Social Sciences.
- Fiction books that focus on Asia-Latin America.
The book review will be solicited by the Book Review Editor.
You may send a book for review in English, Spanish or Portuguese to the Book Review Editor:
Dr. Araceli Tinajero
Book Review Editor
Asia América Latina
312 73rd ST.
North Bergen NJ 07047
Guidelines for book reviews.
- Please do not send unsolicited book reviews.
- Limit your review to 3 pages maximum (2 pages minimum).
- Reviews may be written in English, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Provide all pertinent information in the headings including editor, translator, edition or revised edition, foreword, and introduction.
- Do not use footnotes or endnotes.
- The review must be critical and informative.
- Reviews will be edited by the Book Editor. In case of major changes, the review will be rejected.
- Send your review in a .doc or .docx format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure your information is accurate. Please check titles, names, dates, and quotes.